Looking for a van share

Gimlet
Learner Driver
First Name: Jim

Looking for a van share

Post by Gimlet »

Anyone want to share transport? My van's too small. Anyone got room for another bike in their van and I'll pay half the the costs; or anyone like me with no van who wants to go halves on hiring one?
Got all the chocks, straps and stuff required. I'm booked in at Cardiff M4 Travelodge the night before, just need to sort bike transport there. If anyone can help who's also doing Pembrey I'm up for that as well. I'm in Blandford but if anyone's got a spare berth in their van I can be flexible without putting you out if you're further away.
KTM 1290 SuperDuke
Ducati 1098 Streetfighter
KTM 1190 Adventure
Robbo87
Learner Driver
First Name: Phil

Re: Looking for a van share

Post by Robbo87 »

Due to an ever worsening hip injury, I'm having to pull out of Llandow and will have my newly re-furbed single bike trailer ready for use by the end of this week. You're welcome to borrow that If you get stuck Mr G.
No charge, just stick a tow hitch on yer van and it's yours.
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
Gimlet
Learner Driver
First Name: Jim

Post by Gimlet »

Cheers for the offer Phil. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be putting a towbar on the van. Its on its last legs and when it goes I'll be getting something else. Bigger for a start, that'll take a bike..
KTM 1290 SuperDuke
Ducati 1098 Streetfighter
KTM 1190 Adventure
Robbo87
Learner Driver
First Name: Phil

Post by Robbo87 »

Gimlet wrote: .............. I'll be getting something else. Bigger for a start, that'll take a bike..
That's what I like to hear, someone with the correct priorities! :-bd
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
TLS-Moose
Site Admin
Location: The fringes of NA, sadly not the UK equivalent of LA!!

Post by TLS-Moose »

Robbo87 wrote:Due to an ever worsening hip injury, I'm having to pull out of Llandow and ......
Ooh, that doesn't sound good sir! Hope you'll be able to keep riding? Could always get a Goldwing and hide the stabilisers in the panniers :wink: :shock: =)) =))
Of all the things I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most .....

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away