Saturday 29th July Ride Out

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
menzies3032
Site Moderator
First Name: Robert

Re: Saturday 29th July Ride Out

Post by menzies3032 »

The Muppet wrote:I am in Bovey Tracey so could go Moreton and back roads to Hatherleigh :-)
Happy to meet you in Hatherleigh however not sure that it is going to save you much time. If we are leaving Exeter at 7 then I would guess we would be there by 7:30 / 7:40. Let me know if this is what you want to do and we will arrange a meeting spot.
Living in Teignmouth and riding a BMW F900R SE (in Suzuki blue colours :-bd )
Follow SWB on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/South-West-Bik ... 4853502983
To receive SWB Whatsapp event notifications PM me your mobile number.
The Muppet
Learner Driver
First Name: Mandy

Post by The Muppet »

No i was thinking on the route back .... but never mind it will be a hassle, and traffic could be mayhem as it`s the holidays... will wait for the next ride out have a fun morning :-)
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

Haven't got my diary in front of me right now but unless I'm double booked, count me in.
Thinking of dropping up to the Cranbrook custom bike show afterwards if anyone fancys coming to have a look.
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Kata
Learner Driver
First Name: John

Post by Kata »

You gius always start off so early. Do you sleep? :-)
menzies3032
Site Moderator

Post by menzies3032 »

Kata wrote:You gius always start off so early. Do you sleep? :-)
As Bonjovi sung about "I'll sleep when I'm dead" =))
Buggs
Learner Driver
First Name: ross

Post by Buggs »

Bloody working again grrrr
Red5
SWB Subscriber
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

menzies3032 wrote:
Kata wrote:You gius always start off so early. Do you sleep? :-)
As Bonjovi sung about "I'll sleep when I'm dead" =))
Yeah John, C'mon, that's not even early.. really!!! :-bd \m/
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Bullet

Post by Bullet »

No can do, just booked in a bed bug job so enjoy
ptolemyx
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Brian

Post by ptolemyx »

Me too for the kick off from Bridge, will be on the Busa barge. 7.00 start means leaving home 6.15 - I'm cool with that......weather dependent...
old and disgraceful so doing what I can while I can before I can't
menzies3032
Site Moderator

Post by menzies3032 »

So if I have understood from this thread and other conversations the people planning to turn up includes:-
1. Menzies3032 - lead
2. Ptolemyx
3. Millsyboy
4. Bilko1000
5. Red5

Please be fuelled up and ready to go for 7am.
Looking at the weather currently looking we have got good weather until gone lunch time so let's hope it holds :D
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

weather looks good... And yes there are varying forecasts but generally it's dry until the afternoon This is still on?? woop woop!!!! :-bd
Red5
SWB Subscriber

Post by Red5 »

The Muppet wrote:7 start will mean i shall have to be up at 5.30 so not good anywhere on the route I could meet on the return bit ? if not no worries next time
I'll come and knock on your door if it means you can make it... no excuse if you're not the only one up at that hr \m/ :D
menzies3032
Site Moderator

Post by menzies3032 »

Had some last minute drop outs so we are down to the 5 of us but still up for this and morning weather still looking good so see you there for 7am :D
The Muppet
Learner Driver
First Name: Mandy

Post by The Muppet »

Red5 wrote:
The Muppet wrote:7 start will mean i shall have to be up at 5.30 so not good anywhere on the route I could meet on the return bit ? if not no worries next time
I'll come and knock on your door if it means you can make it... no excuse if you're not the only one up at that hr \m/ :D
if you were all meeting at 8 I would have come along ......hey you don't no where my door is :)) :)) weather depending , may be up for custom bike show .....
Bilko1000
Learner Driver
First Name: Darren

Post by Bilko1000 »

I'll be there but I'm coming from Plymouth and need petrol in the morning so don't leave without me I'm on a blue and white gixxer also I'm terrible finding bridges so if you see a blue and white 59 plate gixxer going aimlessly around the industrial estate flash me down :)):
GEN 4 S1000RR / Gixxer Thou K6 the best one.