Magical Mystery Tour

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Muppet
Learner Driver
First Name: Mandy

Re: Magical Mystery Tour

Post by The Muppet »

Robbo87 wrote:
skippy wrote:just me and fly.................sorry robbo, no internet at maci ds........and run out of data
Yeah, found the Fut' fault (suspect dry joint in fuel pump connecter - 'kin Eytie electrics!) and made MacD's at around 10.20 hrs. Took myself off for brunch at Winkleigh and then back to catch the end of MotoGP with Captain Si' and the crowd at The Queens Head in Exeter.
'Twer a tad wet in places but enjoyed it anyway. Question is; when's the next one so I can check out the new Bering waterproof gloves that Si's been singing the praises of?
If its nice next Sunday may fancy a little jolly, if the sun is shinning and not to early