Nursery school

Place you favourite jokes in here...

Moderator: Staff

LWR GERRY
Learner Driver
First Name: Gerry

Nursery school

Post by LWR GERRY »

A group of nursery kids were trying very hard to become accustomed to the first grade. The biggest hurdle they faced was that the teacher insisted on NO baby talk! "You need to use 'Big People' words," she was always reminding them.

She asked Chris what he had done over the weekend? "I went to visit my Nana."

"No, you went to visit your GRANDMOTHER. Use 'Big People' words!"

She then asked Mitchell what he had done "I took a ride on a choo-choo."

She said "No, you took a ride on a TRAIN. You must remember to use 'Big People' words."

She then asked little Alex what he had done? "I read a book," he replied.

"That's WONDERFUL!" the teacher said. "What book did you read?"

Alex thought real hard about it, then puffed out his chest with great pride, and said, "Winnie the @#%$"
[img]http://i6.tinypic.com/11v09r4.png[/img]
Gingey
Learner Driver

Post by Gingey »

:lol: :lol: Makes me think of my little one, since i have had a bike she loves bikes,bike this bike that, so we have got her a little pushbike now, (bearing in mind she's not even 2 yet) but she has trouble getting on and off, but as she was falling off it the other day she just looked up and said "oh shit" and then hit the deck! :lol: The fact that she fell isnt funny of course but she was....that joke just made me think of it thats all :roll: :D
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c227/Gingeyuk666/SIG2.jpg[/img]
SNIFFY
Learner Driver

Post by SNIFFY »

Gingey wrote::lol: :lol: Makes me think of my little one, since i have had a bike she loves bikes,bike this bike that, so we have got her a little pushbike now, (bearing in mind she's not even 2 yet) but she has trouble getting on and off, but as she was falling off it the other day she just looked up and said "oh [poo poo]" and then hit the deck! :lol: The fact that she fell isnt funny of course but she was....that joke just made me think of it thats all :roll: :D
Hey sounds like it runs in the famaly, hows her cornering. Only joking it make the heart melt when there that age.
Gingey
Learner Driver

Post by Gingey »

ARNOLDSNIFFALOT wrote:
Gingey wrote::lol: :lol: Makes me think of my little one, since i have had a bike she loves bikes,bike this bike that, so we have got her a little pushbike now, (bearing in mind she's not even 2 yet) but she has trouble getting on and off, but as she was falling off it the other day she just looked up and said "oh [poo poo]" and then hit the deck! :lol: The fact that she fell isnt funny of course but she was....that joke just made me think of it thats all :roll: :D
Hey sounds like it runs in the famaly, hows her cornering. Only joking it make the heart melt when there that age.
:evil: I resent that comment fekker :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But truthfully, she corners like her old man.....flat on her face :lol:
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c227/Gingeyuk666/SIG2.jpg[/img]
SNIFFY
Learner Driver

Post by SNIFFY »

The pleasure was all mine.
sonic

Post by sonic »

Gingey wrote:
ARNOLDSNIFFALOT wrote:
:evil: I resent that comment fekker :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But truthfully, she corners like her old man.....flat on her face :lol:
awesome :lol:
seves10
Learner Driver
First Name: seves

Re: Nursery school

Post by seves10 »

Hello
It's really funny but kids are kids.