traffic light nutters

Anything to do with 2 wheels...

Moderator: Staff

Kata
Learner Driver
First Name: John

traffic light nutters

Post by Kata »

Right, so i go for a spin. On the way back i go through Bridgwater and end up at the traffic light junction where you turn right to go back to Taunton.

I filter through slowly to the front of the queue. Can't get to the front (no room) so i just poke my nose over and indicate turning right.

So picture the right hand lane, turning immediately right and im at front on the left of the lane with a black merc immediately to my right and back a bit.

Now the old 6th sense kicks in, or rather i sense some movement, like the car is inching forward and reving.

Its one of those small mercs a180? Ive got a gsxr 1000. Wtf?
Before red mist switch activates i do i quick evaluation of the surroundings and realise its not the time to show off as its an immediate right turn and this daft woman could t bone me.

Lights go amber and sure enough off she shoots (with whats looks like a packed car). I dont bother racing it and move out of the way. If i had not antipated it she would have had me off.

She then proceeds to do about 25 in a 30 like shes trying to tempt me to do a risky overtake. I just follow ignore it and only overtake when eventually its safe to do so.

I plod on and get to roundabout with two lanes going into north Petherton. I get there first so take the left lane. Sure enough she takes the right zooms past and attempts to cut me off. I just slow down as its faintly ridiculous.

I think she was blonde.
Mervin
SWB Subscriber
First Name: mervin

Re: traffic light nutters

Post by Mervin »

I love idiots like her when i am in the truck , you come up to a roundabout and you can see they are inside of you and going to try and pas you on the roundabout , from the ventage point of 8feet in the air you can see if the roundabout is clear, if it is then non stop straight across while they slow up for a look , then you exit the other side they have accelerated like hell and got up beside the trailer , but i have shut the door so they are left sitting on the roundabout looking like a prat.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles,
Hunter S Thompson