Bristol Bikers...... keep your wits about you.........

Anything to do with 2 wheels...

Moderator: Staff

scorcher
Learner Driver

Bristol Bikers...... keep your wits about you.........

Post by scorcher »

This post doing the rounds on the internet at the moment..................

So I just had 3 moped pregnant goldfishies try to blindside me in traffic earlier trying to grab my keys... in the centre of Bristol.... all young.. open face helmets with full balaclavas on, jogging bottoms,... hoodies & no proper gear.. I managed to kick 1 away & off his shit mobile & out manouvre the other 2, This happened at midday earlier on today during Broad daylight with people everywhere on Queens rd by the junction outside of Browns restaurant. Keep an eye out ok, seems like the little pricks are trying to replocate whats happening in London at the mo,Please also feel free to share this out amongst the biker community. Cheers.
If in doubt kick em off.
Would also maybe reccomend a carabiner attatchment for keys to actual bike frame somehow.
MellowYellow
Learner Driver
First Name: Larry

Re: Bristol Bikers...... keep your wits about you.........

Post by MellowYellow »

Yeah, and another fady says...

Be warned girls, the moped gangs are out. Narrowly escaped getting mugged if my little Honda this evening. Two chased behind me and two more made a road block up ahead in front. Police are on the case but please pleeeeease be careful. Scared the hell out of me.

Feeder Road, Bristol.
Have you noticed that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster is a maniac ?
MellowYellow
Learner Driver
First Name: Larry

Re: Bristol Bikers...... keep your wits about you.........

Post by MellowYellow »

I went for a little trundle in the sun, visiting my favourite farm shop on the way home. That led me to being mugged by a thousand balloon-festival cars. :-l :-l :-l
Have you noticed that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster is a maniac ?