Shed.

Talk about anything...

Moderator: Staff

Andy900
Learner Driver
First Name: Andy

Shed.

Post by Andy900 »

As mentioned in the thread "White goods", moving back to the UK early May, looking for a shed, for mower etc.

When I said West Dorset in the other post mean Maiden Newton area, between Bridport and Dorchester.

Any idea's for cheap one ? Online they seem to start at £150.
If you don't ask, you don't get !

Andy.

richiec
Learner Driver

Re: Shed.

Post by richiec »

I've just ordered a T&G pent bike store for the top of our garden to store the mower in. I used Garden Buildings Direct, if you order through Quidco you get 6% cash back. Due to be delivered in week after next so we'll see what they're like.
TLS-Moose
Site Admin
Location: The fringes of NA, sadly not the UK equivalent of LA!!

Post by TLS-Moose »

Buy cheap and you'll be looking for another in a couple of years. Spend just a little more and you'll get one that lasts a lifetime.

We bought a 10'x8' apex roof shed from Harris's near Ottery St Mary. 22mm t&g cladding over a 75x50mm frame, all tanalised, 4' wide door, 1" thick marine ply floor on 100x50 tanalised joists, and an "onduline" corrugated sheet roof. That was around £750 delivered & erected, but worth every penny. 5 years on, it was as good as the day it was erected. :wink:
Of all the things I have ever lost, I miss my mind the most .....

Handle stressful situations like a dog - If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away
loftylee
Learner Driver

Post by loftylee »

http://www.halstocksheds.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Think they have some ex-display stock on view in Crewkerne

No idea on prices though...not having a garden I've never had reason to enquire :D
I refuse to enter into a battle of wits against someone who is unarmed.

It's better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.