help needed please

Talk about anything...

Moderator: Staff

Re: help needed please

Postby billinom8s » Mar 24th, '17, 10:59

chr1s wrote:I can give you an hand Si... furry boots are you?



aaaaaalllllllllllllllllll the way down in teignmouth
07977507395
Image
don't forget we are on twitter believe it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original i know)

Ta Daaaaa, it's a goldfish
User avatar
billinom8s
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13819
Joined: Sep 10th, '05, 22:31
Location: When in doubt...............C4

Re: help needed please

Postby chr1s » Mar 24th, '17, 13:37

billinom8s wrote:
chr1s wrote:I can give you an hand Si... furry boots are you?



aaaaaalllllllllllllllllll the way down in teignmouth



''Tis only an hour away bud...the least I can do for all the work you put into the site is get ma ass down... let me know dude 8)
chr1s
SWB Subscriber
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mar 31st, '16, 21:36
Location: Nr Wellington, mid Devon

Re: help needed please

Postby billinom8s » Mar 24th, '17, 17:40

Thankyou very much.
07977507395
Image
don't forget we are on twitter believe it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original i know)

Ta Daaaaa, it's a goldfish
User avatar
billinom8s
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13819
Joined: Sep 10th, '05, 22:31
Location: When in doubt...............C4

Re: help needed please

Postby billinom8s » Mar 25th, '17, 22:18

Big thanks to all those who turned up today your help was greatly appreciated.
07977507395
Image
don't forget we are on twitter believe it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original i know)

Ta Daaaaa, it's a goldfish
User avatar
billinom8s
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13819
Joined: Sep 10th, '05, 22:31
Location: When in doubt...............C4

Re: help needed please

Postby chr1s » Mar 26th, '17, 07:58

billinom8s wrote:Big thanks to all those who turned up today your help was greatly appreciated.


Not a problem bud...it's fair to say that was the bestest bacon and egg cheeeaabatttta roll I've ever had :D
chr1s
SWB Subscriber
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mar 31st, '16, 21:36
Location: Nr Wellington, mid Devon

Re: help needed please

Postby Ruffian » Mar 26th, '17, 10:29

chr1s wrote:
billinom8s wrote:Big thanks to all those who turned up today your help was greatly appreciated.


Not a problem bud...it's fair to say that was the bestest bacon and egg cheeeaabatttta roll I've ever had :D


I will happily say similar from a previous experience,
He should open his own bacon bar!
"Welding is like cheese on toast! It gets hot and sticks together"
Ruffian
SWB Subscriber
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Jul 29th, '13, 18:06

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Banter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest