video editing software

Got a problem? Ask away... for issues about this website please goto the Subscribers area.

Moderator: Staff

cornishredbaron
Learner Driver
First Name: peter

video editing software

Post by cornishredbaron »

hi I m new to video editing and using windows movie maker which was a difficult task I found it limiting to what the programme could do , so I m asking for advice on what you guys are using cheers. :-B :-bd
you only get one shot at life so do it with a smile on your face
Funky
Learner Driver
First Name: Aaron

Re: video editing software

Post by Funky »

I use windows movie maker or the go pro studio. The Go Pro studio is nicer for importing and converting video as you preselect parts of a clip rather than importing a whole clip. Windows movie maker has more range to it though with fiddling of sounds etc.

I've also used VideoPad video editor, but aside from micro editing it doesn't really have anything that windows movie maker doesn't.
WubWub
Learner Driver
First Name: Mark

Post by WubWub »

I have Adobe Premier Pro that I got from...a place :ar! ...it's a little hard to understand at first, but really powerful once you get your head around the workflow (there's loads of free tutorials online).
slugworth1987
Learner Driver
First Name: Sean

Post by slugworth1987 »

cornishredbaron wrote:hi I m new to video editing and using windows movie maker which was a difficult task I found it limiting to what the programme could do , so I m asking for advice on what you guys are using cheers. :-B :-bd
Sony Vegas... love it best video editing software i ever used less complicated and more powerful than Adobes offerings easily found around the webs as most youtubers use it.