Billinom8s Services.....

this is a place to list your places of recommended shops/dealers/sites/links etc. No banter please, just details and your experiences...

Moderator: Staff

Smiler
Rideout Ringleader

Billinom8s Services.....

Post by Smiler »

So.......! Had an issue with the blades front wheel, which at first presented like a caliper problem. Lots of initial checks provided no real answer....until! a ride into Wales that resulted in being recovered back on a truck lol! (I've NEVER had to use recovery before, they sent THE chattiest welsh lad you could imagine hehehehe)
Anyhow, a trip down to see Simon and pop Daddyblade on his rather ace bike stand and drop the wheel out.....it was wheel bearings! Bloody thing had annihilated itself in the hub!!! eeeek! Anyways, for the princely sum of ooooh £17 +BilliLabourRates, Daddyblade is good to go...sailed through his MOT with only an advisory for a noisy can :mrgreen:
Now imagine what that bill could've been like had I taken it to a main dealer? :-? Better still, I get to see exactly whats wrong, whats been replaced, and how its gone back together....happy bird :)):
Cheers Si, Daddyblade loves his new tools btw too :)
If I have to explain, you'll NEVER understand
The Muppet
Learner Driver
First Name: Mandy

Re: Billinom8s Services.....

Post by The Muppet »

Billinom8s services excellent, even without seeing the Bike , Carbs have been running good since your advise ... Thank you Si ... Norway here i come
menzies3032
Site Moderator
First Name: Robert

Re: Billinom8s Services.....

Post by menzies3032 »

Just to add in the mix he also did a new chain and sprocket for me before Llandow. No way I would have ever managed to do it by myself and would have needed a new mortgage if it had gone into a dealer to do it.

Flew like a dream at Llandow. Top work as usual Si thanks.
Living in Teignmouth and riding a BMW F900R SE (in Suzuki blue colours :-bd )
Follow SWB on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/South-West-Bik ... 4853502983
To receive SWB Whatsapp event notifications PM me your mobile number.