NHS

A place where you can have a rant, vent your frustrations, blow off steam, shout off in a wrath of God style and then feel so much better about things.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The views expressed here are that of the individual and not the site.
albieplums

NHS

Post by albieplums »

Is anyone else employed by the health service on here and just heard of the regional plans for changes!?! Can everyone please spread the word that NHS staff are NOT on massive f###ing salaries and I am already struggling to regain a 14% reduction in pay due to having the RRP removed because of some union slag's incompetency to read the small print! Also as a maintenance tradesman our hourly rate is trailing the JIB rate by at least £1-£2 per hour. The NHS is the same as most private sector companies the managers are plentiful, look after each other, paid loads and the s##t falls down!
As you were! :D
dan90210
Learner Driver
First Name: Dan

Re: NHS

Post by dan90210 »

What do you expect when the NHS will pay 8 feckin grand for a hearing aid. That's for one aid, that's right, just one, not even a pair.
SteveR3
Learner Driver
First Name: Steve

Post by SteveR3 »

We really can't be suprised or expect enything less when TAX payers are paying for the Banks and their continuing expensive parties while answering to no-one ~ and the Politicians with their solid gold living standards/expenses...

I think it's otherwise known as "Robbing Peter to pay Paul" :roll:

Tell you what... I'll stand for South West MP and everyone vote for me :wink:
With regards,
G. Fawlkes.
goatpants
Learner Driver
First Name: Chris

Post by goatpants »

Until the taffs and jocks start paying prescription charges the NHS will always be skint :roll:
Running on MT
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

Can't comment as an employee as am employed else where but as a service user, can't knock it AT ALL!!! We can all find something to complain about anything. But regards the services we have at our desposal in this country, how many miracles and great things happen every day. When was the kast time you heard in the news, Ten lives were saved today at the RD&E, AMbulance crews attended 15 emergencies today and were directly responsible for saving the lives of 5 heart attack victims and young Jimmy suffering an Asthma attack.

Probably never! However, the 0.000000000000001% of, they messed up and it's splattered across the head lines and we want a head on a plate.
OK the Air ambulance is charity run but wasn't TAZ carted off to an NHS hospital the other day... Ok, they say bikers aren't given the most sympathy in hospitals but bet he was given the right treatment etc for his ankle and symptoms of pain.
Here in the UK, we are one of very very very few if not pretty much unique, as countries go in the world where you can get all this 'Free at point of use', and for some of us, myself included with my diabetes care, far excells the amount I pay for my national insurance. Just a rant to stick up for the goods old NHS despite any faults of how it may be run by the far too many managers...
:-bd :-bd \m/ \m/
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
dan90210
Learner Driver
First Name: Dan

Post by dan90210 »

NI does not pay for the NHS soley.

It is just another tax, the same as income tax, fuel duty, etc. It all goes into a same pot that bails our lovely bankers!

Its a common misconception.
carlos1982
Learner Driver
First Name: carl
Location: dawlish: rides VTR1000 firestorm, yamaha r1 4xv, gsxr 600 k4 trackbike

Post by carlos1982 »

dan90210 wrote:What do you expect when the NHS will pay 8 feckin grand for a hearing aid. That's for one aid, that's right, just one, not even a pair.
COOL, MAYBE I CAN SELL MY ONE AND GET A COUPLE OF NEW BIKES :D