Fecking judicial system stinks!!!!

A place where you can have a rant, vent your frustrations, blow off steam, shout off in a wrath of God style and then feel so much better about things.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The views expressed here are that of the individual and not the site.
badgerKDD
Site Moderator
First Name: Badger

Re: Fecking judicial system stinks!!!!

Post by badgerKDD »

ok then how about, when he's out and about wheeling himself around, grab him and his wheel chair, take it to the top of a hill, wind barbed wire round the wheels, gaffa tape him to the seat, then let him go!

He's left with the choice, try to stop his wheels and lacerate his hands or crash!! :twisted: :twisted:

(again, for those joyless souls who might try to take people to court for having a bit of fun I AM JOKING OF COURSE, I don't condone kidnap ;) ) (big brother watching your emails and posts in the name of 'Anti Terrorism' etc.)(but thats another rant ;) )............
Cut me in half and I'v got Suzuki written right through me!
Ride GSXR 750 WR ( 1994) .
freeze
Learner Driver
First Name: Tom

Post by freeze »

Hmm can't find the wa*ker on facebook now, wonder if he has wised up he's being watched?
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handle bars to the saddle.
lettuceleaf
Learner Driver
First Name: Louise

Post by lettuceleaf »

badgerKDD wrote:ok then how about, when he's out and about wheeling himself around, grab him and his wheel chair, take it to the top of a hill, wind barbed wire round the wheels, gaffa tape him to the seat, then let him go!

He's left with the choice, try to stop his wheels and lacerate his hands or crash!! :twisted: :twisted:

I detect possible saw inspiration :ymdevil:
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

Possible saw inspiration or not!!! There are just complete wasters and spoungers out there who if they were dogs would be rounded up and put down, but because they're 'humans' (I use the term as loosely as possible) they have 'rights'...

But because most of us on the whole are law abiding, hard working, we get screwed by 'the system, what ever that is, and these feck wits, numb skulls, actually aren't so dumb, they know how to work this and the 'legal/justice system to their advantage, HOW??? They work and live outsiode of it...

And if we name names, we'll probably get our, cars, bikes, properties vanadalised, stolen etc.

here's to a life of slavery, working hard to get your wide screen tv, car, holidays... fools. We should all just go and burgle some poor old defenceless granny for their pension, cause mayhem, deal drugs out side a primary school. and Voila, house, car, holiday,s and a fecking widescreen tv to get given to you... but only after an official warning. OOH!! that'll teach them.

FECKING JUDICIAL SYSTEM!!!!! Who's up for naming names on posters around town.

The one who made me kind of snap about all this was the pissed up idiot who crashed a car, left a lady for dead, paralised in a burning car, came back to watch the sceen. She, mean while, neck broken in 4 place I think it was, suffers, as far as I know, to this day, post opp meds, PTSD... I only hope She is much better from when I last saw this lovelly beautiful lady. She effected my my life, inspirational just isn't the word.

The knob head mean while, in and out of jail, jumping bail, etc, really nice bloke... KNOB HEAD!!!! HANG THE MO FO in Teignmouth on the Den, Those in favour!!!!! (getting close to who it might be if anybody knows about it)
Oh silly me, not his fault!!!! lets give him YET ANOTHER F@KIN chance!!!
If you know who I mean, then You'll understand my anger and emotion about this.... but is yet another sign of the fecking lame and soft do gooders society we live in... remember kids, CRIME ACTUALLY DOES PAY!!!!!

Right off my soap box now!!!!
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

Dam that was quite long... sorry...
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
lettuceleaf
Learner Driver
First Name: Louise

Post by lettuceleaf »

Red5 i'm not saying there is anything wrong with saw, maybe he actually has a good way of dealing with some people in a weird way, i know i'd love to see people in and out of prison doing some of those 'games'!

I totally agree that we work hard for our things where as others just don't but still get everything. I know of and see quite a few people who are perfectly fit, well and able to work but choose not too just because they can get money for sitting about and now they have brought in this scheme of making people work for thier job seekers money they're all moaning about having to work for 'nothing'...welcome to the real world!

Hanging should be brought back, especially for the repeat offenders and serious crime. That'll solve the problem of them being 'in and out' and not enough room at the high secuirty 'hotel'

I also know of a few people who are in and out always commiting crime for their 'rep' and brag about how they don't actually mind it inside (lucky me for living in an area like this) but yet they still get pathectic sentences even though they're repeat offenders, that winds me up!!! :evil:
Bullet

Post by Bullet »

Red5 wrote:Possible saw inspiration or not!!! There are just complete wasters and spoungers out there who if they were dogs would be rounded up and put down, but because they're 'humans' (I use the term as loosely as possible) they have 'rights'...

But because most of us on the whole are law abiding, hard working, we get screwed by 'the system, what ever that is, and these feck wits, numb skulls, actually aren't so dumb, they know how to work this and the 'legal/justice system to their advantage, HOW??? They work and live outsiode of it...

And if we name names, we'll probably get our, cars, bikes, properties vanadalised, stolen etc.

here's to a life of slavery, working hard to get your wide screen tv, car, holidays... fools. We should all just go and burgle some poor old defenceless granny for their pension, cause mayhem, deal drugs out side a primary school. and Voila, house, car, holiday,s and a fecking widescreen tv to get given to you... but only after an official warning. OOH!! that'll teach them.

FECKING JUDICIAL SYSTEM!!!!! Who's up for naming names on posters around town.

The one who made me kind of snap about all this was the pissed up idiot who crashed a car, left a lady for dead, paralised in a burning car, came back to watch the sceen. She, mean while, neck broken in 4 place I think it was, suffers, as far as I know, to this day, post opp meds, PTSD... I only hope She is much better from when I last saw this lovelly beautiful lady. She effected my my life, inspirational just isn't the word.

The knob head mean while, in and out of jail, jumping bail, etc, really nice bloke... KNOB HEAD!!!! HANG THE MO FO in Teignmouth on the Den, Those in favour!!!!! (getting close to who it might be if anybody knows about it)
Oh silly me, not his fault!!!! lets give him YET ANOTHER F@KIN chance!!!
If you know who I mean, then You'll understand my anger and emotion about this.... but is yet another sign of the fecking lame and soft do gooders society we live in... remember kids, CRIME ACTUALLY DOES PAY!!!!!

Right off my soap box now!!!!

name and shame please
loulou
Learner Driver

Post by loulou »

Hmmm! just had a look on FB and I can see all of his profile etc,, What is a little scary as per usual is that my world is always small.. I have a Fb friend who seems to know him well.. :shock:
loulou
Learner Driver

Post by loulou »

I will add that this person is more a friend of a friend...Havnt a clue who he is and would rather not TBH!! scumbag..
freeze
Learner Driver
First Name: Tom

Post by freeze »

loulou wrote:I will add that this person is more a friend of a friend...Havnt a clue who he is and would rather not TBH!! scumbag..
Any idea where the [idiot] is?
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handle bars to the saddle.
Taz2011
Learner Driver
First Name: Chris

Post by Taz2011 »

loulou wrote:. I have a Fb friend who seems to know him well.. :shock:
....my point proven - FB leads to no good every time!!!
The only dangerous nut is the one in the seat :s