LONDON @@TERRORIST@@ ATTACK

A place where you can have a rant, vent your frustrations, blow off steam, shout off in a wrath of God style and then feel so much better about things.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The views expressed here are that of the individual and not the site.
Taz2011
Learner Driver
First Name: Chris

LONDON @@TERRORIST@@ ATTACK

Post by Taz2011 »

how can they possibly say its not a terrorist attack???/

the guy shouted Allah FFS, the poor guy got RAN DOWN, DRAGGED FROM THE CAR, LEANT AGAINST A WALL AND MUTILATED UNTIL DEATH.

THAT cannot be pure road rage.

SHOOT them all who go against peace.

rip to the poor guy who was targeted :'(
The only dangerous nut is the one in the seat :s
goatpants
Learner Driver
First Name: Chris

Re: LONDON @@TERRORIST@@ ATTACK

Post by goatpants »

Don't get me started! Nuke the kin lot of em
Running on MT
zing1100
Learner Driver
First Name: Neil

Post by zing1100 »

this happened outside my old barracks,can't write how i feel here.
rik
Learner Driver
First Name: ktm

Post by rik »

~x( :evil: It makes me bloody angry. It about time we sorted all this shit out. Bring on the revolution !!

My respects go to the young soldier and his family. Things have to change folk of GREAT BRITAIN ??
Funky
Learner Driver
First Name: Aaron

Post by Funky »

Personally I don't feel it was a terrorist attack.

These people did not seem to have the backing of a large organisation, moreover they appear to be more radicalised individuals. Terror attacks are something that normally a group will then claim responsibility for and tend to happen on a larger scale. Granted this was obviously premeditated, but it doesn't 'smell' like a terror attack. On another point, it is also a political statement, rather than a religious one.

I don't condone what these people have done, it is absolutely horrendous, but I can see why they have done it. However if you disagree with a political policy there are ways and means to change that policy. If you don't like the policies of the country you are in then you can leave, or you run a (non-lethal) campaign and run for office.

It does make me wonder how many people heard of the Muslim grandfather stabbed by a white caucasian on may 3rd?
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

What I want to know...
What happens if one of our soldiers, in a war situation doe sthat to one of them...
yep, he gets dragged all over the press and repremanded. Go Figure!!!!
Bless the arse holes that come here, use our country and need all those hand outs, then throw it back in our faces...
WHY DON@T YOU ALL JUST [censored] RIGHT OFF!!!!!!!!

I'll stress, I'm not racist... What I am is very annoyed as most of us are, at the way people are allowed to take the piss.

Just more fuel to the fire.
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Mervin
SWB Subscriber
First Name: mervin

Post by Mervin »

Both of these terrible events should never have happened , the culprits of the woolwich one have been given far to much publicity, and the Muslim Grandfather that was stabbed was kept pretty hush hush, maybe there was a reason behind this , maybe the police wanted to keep the birmingham, one quiet to avoid recriminations such as have happened in the aftermath of the Woolwich one, but the perpetrator of the crime be they white , yellow , red or brown , ( There is no evidence apart from a grainy CCTV picture of someone running away as to who it was yet AFAIK )
will surely be given the sentence they deserve when caught, there has been things circulating on facebook saying the grandfather was hacked to death with a machete which from all the press cuttings is untrue and as i see it a attempt to raise the profile of this and cause more trouble, i am sure al the peaceful communities what ever their race /religion/beliefs are rightly shocked and disgusted by both these crimes , and TBH people should think twice before reacting ,
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles,
Hunter S Thompson
badgerKDD
Site Moderator
First Name: Badger

Post by badgerKDD »

I do wonder sometimes if these people who perpertrate these Religious/ terror/ race crimes in the name of Allah or whatever Middle Eastern rebels are calling themselves, were given the chance to live in the war torn countries they claim to support, would they actually want to go? I seriously doubt it! There's no DHSS, NHS or Sky sports in Afganistan/ Libya etc.

Still nice to see Dave has buggered off on holiday just as the shit is hitting the fan ;) !
Cut me in half and I'v got Suzuki written right through me!
Ride GSXR 750 WR ( 1994) .
Mervin
SWB Subscriber
First Name: mervin

Post by Mervin »

Dave /tony whats the difference always abroad somewhere, just to get the sympathy vote because they have to cut short their holiday and fly home when the sh!t hits the fan, If you saw the news tonight Badger it looks like on of those oxygen thief's was off to somewhere to fight , he was arrested somewhere abroad and it looks to me like the UK government bailed him out and got him back here and this is how the lowlife scum repay them
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles,
Hunter S Thompson
badgerKDD
Site Moderator
First Name: Badger

Post by badgerKDD »

Sounds about right, its easy to shout and protest about how bad the West is when you live in its blanket of security and freedom to pursue whatever religious beliefs you have, unlike they Middle East countries ruled by despots and warlords :-\ ....
Cut me in half and I'v got Suzuki written right through me!
Ride GSXR 750 WR ( 1994) .