F*kin busy bodies!

A place where you can have a rant, vent your frustrations, blow off steam, shout off in a wrath of God style and then feel so much better about things.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The views expressed here are that of the individual and not the site.
MCH
Learner Driver
First Name: Martyn

F*kin busy bodies!

Post by MCH »

Had a visit from the local PCSO today (I was at work)...

He called me later on in the day as he was given my mobile when he called round and I was out...

Someone in the next village down has reported me for speeding (well 2 busybody best friends)... Gave my registration which is what the police used to find me.

I NEVER speed in residential area's so I knew they had it wrong, plus there is a t*** a little further up the village with a blue naked bike (not sure what it is he's always going too fast) who rides like a nutcase so I assume they think me and him are 1 person.

I asked when the incident was and they said it referred to a particular date and time but the people complaining said I am always up and down far too fast. So I pressed him to get the date and time, low and behold it was a date I was at work and had been for over an hour with CCTV proof...

X( grrr some people need to get their facts right before complaining about innocent people to the police, I'm making a complaint about it as the PCSO said the 2 that it is always complain together when they make reports.
Rides:
brizzer
Learner Driver
First Name: Brian

Re: F*kin busy bodies!

Post by brizzer »

there's some in every village :lol: :lol: , and they have just made themselves look stupid aswel making allegations without the correct facts.
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Post by billinom8s »

Make sure the copper went back and told them they were wrong.
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Mervin
SWB Subscriber
First Name: mervin

Post by Mervin »

you get em everywhere, my mate had the old bill around to her place the other day , neighbours complaining about the noise and speed of her son on his bike in their road, he does not even own a bloody bike ,some people have nowt better to do,

I remember when i was putting my old Z 650 back on the road , a friend and neighbour said to me what are we going to do about this noisy bugger that is going up and down the road here on a bike (no baffles in silencer as it was rotten and i was not about to throw good money at a bike that had a knackered engine so was testing it locally) not knowing it was me

I said oh I have sorted that mate no worries it will not happen again, he said why , I said i bought a new silencer, he spat his mouthful of beer back into his glass laughing
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles,
Hunter S Thompson
MCH
Learner Driver
First Name: Martyn

Post by MCH »

billinom8s wrote:Make sure the copper went back and told them they were wrong.

Had a follow up call this morning, they had their suspicions that the person/people in question had been making false and exaggerated complaints/reports (apparently complain a lot about traffic stuff) and my evidence of being at work proved this.
His sergeant is severely unhappy and the person/people making the reports are going to receive a visit in the next few days by a couple of policemen (not pcso's from what was said) in regards to wasting police time and resources :ymapplause:
Rides:
Mervin
SWB Subscriber
First Name: mervin

Post by Mervin »

great news
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles,
Hunter S Thompson
Funky
Learner Driver
First Name: Aaron

Post by Funky »

Sounds like a good result. Though I do feel you should be locked away for other reasons
badgerKDD
Site Moderator
First Name: Badger

Post by badgerKDD »

Good result for you there :D :D :D ! Nice to have the Rozzers delivering good news for a change ;) !
Cut me in half and I'v got Suzuki written right through me!
Ride GSXR 750 WR ( 1994) .
grampy
Learner Driver

Post by grampy »

Don't get mad------------GET EVEN---------LOTS OF WAYS :wink: :wink: BIDE YER TIME M8.. :ymdevil: B-)
beemumph
Learner Driver
First Name: chris

Post by beemumph »

cut the heads off their roses they wont like that
beemumph
Learner Driver
First Name: chris

Post by beemumph »

Oh and try a few buckets of mud on their carefully manecured lawn,it will cost a bit to get rid of those pesky moles