Hi!

Introduce yourself and meet your fellow riders. Please don't forget to mention how you found us.
Riviera Guy
Learner Driver
First Name: Nigel

Hi!

Post by Riviera Guy »

Hi all at South West Bikers!
My name is Nigel....I will confess...I do not own a bike...cars are my passion....but I do appreciate bikes and have a general appreciation for all things fast and mechanical which include power boats and planes. I am a keen photographer, and I attend events around the South West and post my photo's on Flickr under the name "Riviera Guy" and my web site "Need For Speed". This year I have attended the Bristol Italian AutoMoto Festival (large collection of Italian bikes); hillclimbs at Wiscombe Park (big field of bikes / side cars); and the Bikers Make A Difference Bike Night at Paignton. Hopefully your members will be interested in seeing my photo's from these events and you will be happy to accept my posts on your Forum's. Thank you.
Regards.
badgerKDD
Site Moderator
First Name: Badger

Re: Hi!

Post by badgerKDD »

Hello and welcome, we like photo's ;) B-) .
Cut me in half and I'v got Suzuki written right through me!
Ride GSXR 750 WR ( 1994) .
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Post by billinom8s »

Hi Nigel,

you been taking any more pics?
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Mervin
SWB Subscriber
First Name: mervin

Post by Mervin »

Wow just flicked through the first dozen pages of your Flickr mate, brilliant pics they are to . have you been up to Hartland quay for the hillclimb. it is bikes only , but you get some right old characters up there
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles,
Hunter S Thompson