Hello...

An optional members map.
Hazard-duke
Learner Driver
First Name: James

Hello...

Post by Hazard-duke »

Just saying hi!.. It's been a while!.. Formally known as hazard nine. Use to work with speedy at the south west bike breakèrs... Hopefully i will try to pop on line every now and then!.. Still got three bikes .. Cbr600rr gsx750/bandit rg125 .. Just flocked my 140 pit bike and regretting that!. Anyway hi, hope everyone is healthy wealthy and wise..... All the best..
x sponsored MTB rider @ southwest extreme
x mechanic @ southwest bike breakers
Rides -- cbr600rr - gsx750frr - rg125r
Mervin
SWB Subscriber
First Name: mervin

Re: Hello...

Post by Mervin »

Hi mate welcome back , was at Speedys 50th birthday do the opther day at lets go super bowl , good crack it was , he does not improve with age
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles,
Hunter S Thompson
Hazard-duke
Learner Driver

Post by Hazard-duke »

Thanks bud, it's been quite some time, How is speedy?, i havent spoke or seen the unique chap for quite some time!..
Hope your doing ok mate, again it's been quite some time!. Apprx a minimum of five years!, i got caught up in work n women, you know how easy that combination can consume your time very easily!.. It's the wrong time of year to be laying down some ruber but I'm planning on getting out for the odd ride out ect... Probably miss the next llandow sessions but I'm hoping 2018 will fair me well.. Those old rd's of yours blown up yet?. Hope thier still arranged in the correct format..have you heard about these silly (my opinion) new two stroke legislations they want to pass into law?.
Forcing the old crusher to have a work out. one good aspect is it will increase the value of those remaining harboured away safe under lock n key..
Hazard-duke
Learner Driver

Post by Hazard-duke »

the board seems to be a bit quieter than it used to be, where has every one gone?... Once a biker allways a biker... I hope all the old guard are well and safe... I must have mist a lot since i disappeared... Ive just ordered myself a nice new fairing for my cbr.. After a little meeting my bike had with a car.. Totally the car drivers fault,so he paid cash for the damage.. Hopefully the fairings a decent quality, coming from china, màde to order àpparently.. I Also now have a better track day fairing. i hope no one else has any winter car v bike meetings.. all the best James (Hazard-duke. --Hazard9)