Who Has Forgotten To Pay UP?

Organising a get together? Pub meet? Games night? Meal? (You get the idea)
Stick it in here so people can join you.

Moderator: Staff

Stinker
Learner Driver
First Name: Adrian

Who Has Forgotten To Pay UP?

Post by Stinker »

Not going to repeat what is already written other that that Simon is 40 quid short as someone/people have not paid for their drinks/meal from last night.
I'm sure it's a genuine mistake so if you forgot please settle what you owe. If you have done it on purpose, you are a feckin' scumbag. you are very naughty. :oops:
Triumph Rocket III - Enough Torque To Turn The World
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Re: Who Has Forgotten To Pay UP?

Post by billinom8s »

bit harsh there Adrian

Putting this issue aside it was a very good night and we had members from SWB that made the trip from far and wide - thank you all for making the effort.

We have agreed with the landlady at The Globe that next time the following will happen, not because of the balance but because it makes it easier for them to deal with us all. :)):

When we arrange the date and post the menu, because of the numbers we usually bring, pre ordering is essentail.
When you pre order, your name will be taken so they will be ale to make the food to order and it will save time on the night and help out the kitchen staff.
Upon arrival, you will then go to the bar and pay for your meal as you would normally if you had just popped in.
If you want a drink during the meal there won't be any tabs, you'll have to make the long walk to the bar and buy as normal.

This way they don't have any problems with a surprise balance at the end of the night and we keep our good reputation with the pub. I know it sounds a pain but it's not really when you think about it.

So far with last nights balance, I have paid for it using site funds.

I don't want there to be a witch hunt over it, however anyone who does want to make a payment, whether it's for their balance or just out of the kindness of their heart, i will keep quiet on the names to save any awkwardness ongoing.

please send your contributions to southwestbikers@hotmail.co.uk using paypal.

many thanks

simon

i like marks idea of a summer run there on the bikes. :)): :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.