Last minute, tomorrow. 4th Dec'22

Look in here for local ride outs...

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
You are of course welcome along to any Southwestbikers rideout, however your bike must be in good mechanical order (we don’t want anything falling off of it including you), taxed and have a current MOT. You must have a valid motorcycle licence and current motor insurance. You are in charge of your motorcycle at all times and SWB will not accept any responsibility for actions you take or any accidents you may have. Always ride within your own capabilities and do not put others at risk. Remember, while you are on a Southwestbikers rideout you are representing the site and what it stands for.
Thank-you.

Don't forget......ANYONE can organise and run a rideout.
Types of rideouts - viewtopic.php?f=94&t=89587" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Last minute, tomorrow. 4th Dec'22

Post by Red5 »

Been a while and not sure I know how to ride anymore... (Not that I ever did... haa dee f@?<*&% ha)

So it's a little chilly but dry so fancy a bimble out tomorrow afternoon.

Thinking a usual route, a few hrs including burger, cake and coffee (optional participation but frowned upon if you choose to not partake)

Meet at the McDonalds on top of Haldon Hill, A38 to LEAVE at 1245. and be prepped for a few miles and I'd guess back to Exeter, around 1600hrs. depending on coffee and cake times :D :D
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
Blackgold
Learner Driver
First Name: Duncan

Re: Last minute, tomorrow. 4th Dec'22

Post by Blackgold »

I’m in
No I mean I’m out
What I’m trying to say is yes I’ll come
😂😂🏍🏍
Dan_RR
Learner Driver
First Name: Dan

Post by Dan_RR »

Think I'm up for this, if I can't will put a message on here, might have to wrap up like the Michelin man!
Link to all my drifting shenanigans, motorbike track days and a few 'how to's....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfKNYG ... REP05rR1bA
Red5
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Nick
Location: If there's a bright centre to the universe, it's the rock it's farthest from

Post by Red5 »

Dan_RR wrote: Dec 3rd, '22, 22:33 Think I'm up for this, if I can't will put a message on here, might have to wrap up like the Michelin man!
It's a michelin man day... :))
Don't care who you are, how much you have, how powerful you are. You still sit on the toilet with your pants around your ankles. Yep, it's a level playing field..
billinom8s
Site Admin
First Name: simon

Post by billinom8s »

Working nights atm so won't make it sorry. Enjoy.
don't forget we are onX and Instagrambelieve it or not !!!
southwestbikers@southwestbikers (original, I know.)
KTM 990 superduke R,
Zx10r trackbike, ktm 350 excf muddy
Suspension and bike work undertaken.
Tvrv37
SWB Subscriber
First Name: Phil

Post by Tvrv37 »

Both of us Working I'm afraid.
KTM 1290 SD GT, Tuono fighter V twin, RSV 1000 factory trackday, Yamaha RD250E,
Blackgold
Learner Driver
First Name: Duncan

Post by Blackgold »

Well done nick good to get out even if it was a little cold and slippy.