Veterans Homes (from another biker site)

Doing your bit for the local church or national organisation ? Feel free to stick it in here and promote it.

Moderator: Staff

Forum rules
The charity/charities nominated and linked to are put forward by the creator of each individual thread. Southwestbikers.com is not affiiated with any charities or responsible for monies raised unless otherwise stated.
MellowYellow
Learner Driver
First Name: Larry

Veterans Homes (from another biker site)

Post by MellowYellow »

I am the community fundraiser for Homes For Veterans (Bristol).
http://www.homesforveterans.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We have 3 homes in Bristol that I fundraise for. One of my roles is to organise events and fundraising. We have homes all across the South and Wales.

As a keen motorcyclist myself, I was wondering if any of your members would be interested in some kind of ride out or meet.

I've not organised something like this before so am in need of your help.

If it something you would like to help organise or participate in, please contact me.

07500 788149
N.filmore@alabare.co.uk

Thanks in advance for any comments.
Homes for Veterans Alabare veterans charity christian organisations salisbury wiltshire somerset...
homesforveterans.co.uk
Have you noticed that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster is a maniac ?
MellowYellow
Learner Driver
First Name: Larry

Re: Veterans Homes (from another biker site)

Post by MellowYellow »

They have homes in Plymouth, Salisbury, Weymouth, Bristol and elsewhere.

Seems like a good excuse for a ride. Someone want to pick up this particualr baton ?
Have you noticed that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster is a maniac ?