RTTB 24th June 2018 - more pic's.

Post your pics from rideouts and relive the days antics.

Moderator: Staff

Robbo87
Learner Driver
First Name: Phil

RTTB 24th June 2018 - more pic's.

Post by Robbo87 »

A great day - simple as that!

Lands End was as good as it can be given it's overdevelopment; warm with bright sun, and the Atlantic was as flat and calm as I've seen it. it was just beautiful but it's certainly changed in the 35 years since I was there last.

The weather was with us all the way there and back (350 miles for me, B-King Alan must have clocked well over 400 - good on you mate),
We were Grockle & Emmet-free all the way down, pity it wasn't the same on the way back but keeping off the main drags where possible mostly cured that!
Thank you to all the riders who made the trip, lots of new names and faces to me, but good company made the whole thing worth it - an especial thanks must go to Simon for planning and taking on the job of organising it, and to Badger for planning and leading a proper Cornish backroads route - the last few miles to L E were just a hoot!

Here's my last three pic's:
0710 hrsLands End - 3.JPG
0710 hrs @ Lands End 4.JPG
0710hrs - Lands End 5.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Triumph Sprint ST 1050.
menzies3032
Site Moderator
First Name: Robert

Re: RTTB 24th June 2018 - more pic's.

Post by menzies3032 »

Cool pics and a fun ride. Looking forward to the next one. See you soon for the next ride out :)
Living in Teignmouth and riding a BMW F900R SE (in Suzuki blue colours :-bd )
Follow SWB on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/South-West-Bik ... 4853502983
To receive SWB Whatsapp event notifications PM me your mobile number.
Gimlet
Learner Driver
First Name: Jim

Re: RTTB 24th June 2018 - more pic's.

Post by Gimlet »

Bookend shot.
Funnily enough while you lot were at Land's End I was up here. (Well nearly the same time. 21st actually).

Opposite end of the country, opposite weather too. Much bleaker than it looks in the pic, blowing a howling gale and cold enough for the log burner to be lit in the cafe..
DSC01208.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KTM 1290 SuperDuke
Ducati 1098 Streetfighter
KTM 1190 Adventure